Monday, February 1, 2010

Great event

The annual focus on your marriage seminar is in a month. Joel and I went last year and it was really good for us. They do such a great job and the speakers they have are always phenomenal. I was able to hear Gary Thomas last year and he was such a blessing. This year they have Kirk Cameron and his wife which would be great. I unfortunately am unable to attend, I have a wildtree expo that I already signed up for without knowing about this. I strongly encourage you to go if you can. There are host churches all over. Just go to the website on the bottom and look up locations. There were 4 churches within a 30 mile radius of us. If you get to go let me know how it was.

ATTEND Focus on MarriageTM
Join thousands of couples all across the country as we celebrate God’s design for commitment. At this marriage strengthening simulcast we will tackle Christianity’s biggest challenges—empowering you and your spouse to stay faithful, committed and encouraged in your marriage.
With Focus on Marriage, you will receive wisdom, encouragement and knowledge from leading marriage teachers such as, Gary Thomas, Kirk Cameron, Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott, Francis Chan and Dr. Gary Chapman, all of whom have a passion for seeing marriages thrive – specifically yours!
Expect to receive…
A unique spiritual perspective you won’t find at any other marriage conference
Inspiring testimonies from those who’ve overcome serious marital struggle
The powerful opportunity to recommit lives and marriages to Christ
Encouragement for mentoring others—and how to get started
Don't hesitate, join the celebration today.

http://ccnonline.net/focusonmarriage/attend.htm

No comments: