
I found a choc. trail on the floor and asked who got into the chocolate... She doesn't look guilty at all does she?

My sweet baby

My mom holding Kenan
My dad's first time meeting Kenan. They got in from their flight and to our house at 11:30 at night so Kenan and I stayed up so he could meet Grandpa. I'm sure in not too many years, Grandpa will be who he wants to be with, all those horses and cows and fun things to do on the ranch.

My dad's first time meeting Kenan. They got in from their flight and to our house at 11:30 at night so Kenan and I stayed up so he could meet Grandpa. I'm sure in not too many years, Grandpa will be who he wants to be with, all those horses and cows and fun things to do on the ranch.

1 comment:
He looks so so cozy in Grandpa's arms!
Post a Comment