Friday, February 5, 2010

Awesome Photos

My cousin's wife Sara came over last week to take some pictures of Kenan. They turned out great but I need some help voting on which ones to make. I'll name the pictures to vote on and you can leave a comment and tell me which one you would do. Thanks!


This one is being framed and put in my room My 3 kiddos I think this is just so precious!



Ok-- Which one of these???
Verse with rug






Sleeping verse








Alert verse





Abby and her little brother





Emily and her little brother



More voting-- Which one of these do I make for us?






This one is the hand by mouth picture which I think is adorable and it tells his name and bith stats
We'll call it birth stats picture









Here is the same thing but with little boy verse
Hand by mouth little boy verse









alert pose with little boy verse












I love this-- it is entirely too precious. This will have a place of honor on our entertainment center!!!!











My little sleeping man













He wasn't sure what to think












soo precious

















6 comments:

Leah said...

I actually really like the sleeping one with the words...!

Sara said...

I vote sleeping verse (as you already know) :) and collage with his name and stats. :)

I'm so glad you like the pictures! It was a fun morning!

Paula said...

I vote for the sleeping photo with the verse and for the other vote: I think I like the birth stats - especially since you are already doing one with a verse... just a thought! So many HARD CHOICES!! They are all so ADORABLE!

The Kruchowski's said...

I love the sleeping with words! He is Too precious! I also like the birth stats picture!

Kari said...

I bet you know what I am going to say, but I think that you HAVE to go with the sleeping one with the verse. It is just way to precious!

Lindsay said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! Good luck choosing - I don't think you can go wrong though - they are all precious!