This endearing book shows a relationship between a daddy and his little girl. Katie, the little girl, is trying to decide what to do in the school talent show and she runs talent she possesses by her dad. She ends up doing the kindest thing of all to which her daddy tells her, he loves her heart. You will have to grab your own copy to find out what she did...I was pleased to review a children's book this time around. I was able to read it to both my 4 and 2 year old girls and they loved it. Abigail Marble did an excellent job on the illustrations, the kids want to keep flipping through just to see those. We own Tim McGraw's first childrens book so it was nice that this was a follow-up. I hope there will be more to come.
To buy your own copy you can go here.
Due to new regulations I know have to include this disclosure: Thomas Nelson Publishers sent me this complimentary copy for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed our my own.
1 comment:
I'm waiting on that one in the mail! It will be my first review book. :)
Post a Comment