For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
A Buutiful child
Tonight when I was putting Abby to bed she wanted to talk and I said what should we talk about. She says, "what a buutiful day we had." She is soo fun. I just adore her. Today we went to storytime at the library and she was pretty timid. She just stayed glued to me. She loves watching and observing everything that is going on though. She is such a smarty pants. She kept telling me that daddy is going to be sooo proud of her because she made a paper plate guy. It was adorable. She is just too precious. I don't want this age to ever end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment