Monday, October 1, 2007

Randomness

Thank goodness for garage sale toys. We have found soo many cheap and awesome things at garage sales. That is how our kids get to have lots of toys. Abby loves it. I find if I put some old ones away for awhile it is like new when I take it out again. She is always at different stages in her learning too so she plays with them differently each time.
Abby and her Tutu. She loves it.
The girls
Emily is always smiling. She is such a sweetheart
Abby is very good to her.
Abby's new toy. She loves playing with it.

Emily drinking from a sippy. She loves it!
Abby with finger paint all over her face. I don't know what she did ready to go to church

Leah-- she can wear the slippers you bought finally. Aren't they adorable.
Abby dancing with her tu tu.

No comments: