For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
a fun movie of Abby.
This was just a fun video that I went to a website and uploaded a photo and they made it into a video. Enjoy--
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That is creepy. Haha. She does not look like herself! Did she like watching it?
Look at how perfect her little face is, though. Those big bright eyes. Ahh! Love her!
1 comment:
That is creepy. Haha. She does not look like herself! Did she like watching it?
Look at how perfect her little face is, though. Those big bright eyes. Ahh! Love her!
Post a Comment