Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Visitors

We sure love visitors at our house. Today my Aunt Deb and her friend Patti came to visit us. It was so nice to have adult converation and a distraction for Abby. Abby loves Aunt Deb and was even calling Patti Aunt Patti. She was very excited for them to come and didn't want them to leave. After they left she told me that they were coming back to see her soon.


Aunt Deb and Abby-- Aunt Deb came and stayed with Abby while I was in the hospital having Emily so Abby really became bonded to her then
Patti with the girls
Aunt Deb with the girls and a typical Abby smile
Aunt Deb and Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so wish I could visit.
Aunt Deb looks really nice in these photos!
Can you upload the videos of me and Abby to Facebook so I can have them on my site too?? Especially the one from before I left but this newest one from last night is so precious too...
Oh Hannah, I love them.