
Haley and Emily watching the peacocks and pot belly baby pigs
Speaking of pigs---
What dolls---
This is how I had to push them through the farm. I didn't bring the double stroller thinking Abby would walk but she refused.

This is how I had to push them through the farm. I didn't bring the double stroller thinking Abby would walk but she refused.

Emily
My friend Brooke who I went to beauty school with in Bemidji and we lost contact for years and ran into eachother in Buffalo at Walmart. We call it a God-incidence. She has a little girl named Haley who is 6 weeks older than Emily
Me and Abby and Emily-- too bad Joel had to work... :-(
Abby
My little piggy's

My friend Brooke who I went to beauty school with in Bemidji and we lost contact for years and ran into eachother in Buffalo at Walmart. We call it a God-incidence. She has a little girl named Haley who is 6 weeks older than Emily

Me and Abby and Emily-- too bad Joel had to work... :-(

Abby

My little piggy's

Me and Brooke and all our girls. It is really hard trying to get 3 little ones to look at the camera. We just took what we could get.
I had to take a picture of us actually on the tractor ride. Abby cried the whole time and covered her ears (she is very afraid of noise), until we got on the tractor and then she was fine and said it was fun.
Abby holding her pumpkin
Soo precious.
Emily-not sure what to think of the straw

I had to take a picture of us actually on the tractor ride. Abby cried the whole time and covered her ears (she is very afraid of noise), until we got on the tractor and then she was fine and said it was fun.

Abby holding her pumpkin

Soo precious.

Emily-not sure what to think of the straw

Abby holding a baby goat
It was so cute. Whenever it would get set down it would go and nurse from it's mom and it's mom would walk all over the pen while the poor babies are running after trying to nurse.
Here is us on our tractor ride

Emily fell asleep on our tractor ride. I was holding a sleeping Emily in one arm and Abby in the other

It was so cute. Whenever it would get set down it would go and nurse from it's mom and it's mom would walk all over the pen while the poor babies are running after trying to nurse.
Here is us on our tractor ride
Emily fell asleep on our tractor ride. I was holding a sleeping Emily in one arm and Abby in the other

They had a big shed filled with corn kernels. Both girls loved it. It was a blast. 
Me and Abby in the big corn vat
She is just too precious for words
sweet Em's
A very pretty bird

Me and Abby in the big corn vat

She is just too precious for words

sweet Em's

A very pretty bird

Abby with her little pumpkin we bought. 
Emily loved watching the chickens that walk around freely. There were also big turkeys and peacocks that did that too
Both girls laying in the corn.
Emily laying in the corn
Emily just wanted to eat the kernels. I am still finding corn kernels around my house that fell out of their clothes. Lastnight when I went to change Emmy's diaper there was one it it. Not that she had eaten but just one that had snuck into her diaper. I didn't let her eat any---

Emily loved watching the chickens that walk around freely. There were also big turkeys and peacocks that did that too

Both girls laying in the corn.

Emily laying in the corn

Emily just wanted to eat the kernels. I am still finding corn kernels around my house that fell out of their clothes. Lastnight when I went to change Emmy's diaper there was one it it. Not that she had eaten but just one that had snuck into her diaper. I didn't let her eat any---

No comments:
Post a Comment