For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Night talks
I so thoroughly enjoy my Abby. Lately we have been having nightly discussions once she is in bed. Tonight was especially great. She told me that she was going to get married someday and I asked her to who and she said Daddy. How precious is that. She also told me that she is going to still talk to me all the time. Every time I would say I needed to leave and she needed to go to sleep she would tell me, "lets just talk some more-- keep talking to me mommy" how could I refuse! We just found out today that my sister-in-law is having a boy and Abby must have heard us talking because out of the blue she said, "Auntie Mia have a baby boy in her tummy" then she told me that she didn't have one in her tummy. I was so relieved to hear that news!! She is just so preceptive. She also loves to list everyone she loves to me and everything she is going to do the next day. My heart is just overflowing with love and wonder and awe for that little girl, and for God for allowing me to experience this. I love being Abby's mommy soo much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Hannah! How could she get any cuter! I can't wait till Maida is that age. How sweet!
I MISS MY ABBY!!!
That's why I loved tucking her in each night so much. We would carry on full-blown conversations :) And every thing she says is too darling to repeat in words...
I miss her...
And I'm so glad you're her mommy :)
Hi Kara and Leah--Thanks-- she is pretty adorable. Thank you for being glad I am her mommy. I am glad too. I am glad I am both my girls mommy. It is pretty amazing.
Hannah, I haven't taken Kate in for her 6 month yet! Yah, she's 7 months this week. Time's getting by me. I know she's not as big as the others though. Ella weighed 20 pounds at her 6 month and was 27 3/4" long. Remember what a chunk she was/ still is? Very sweet post. I love to lay in bed with Jonas at night and talk. Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment