Today I had Emily's 6 month doctor visit. She weighs 20 lbs now and is 27 1/2 inches long. Over 100% for both. Her head is in the 90th %. The Dr. said she is a big healthy girl. He also said if she continues to grow at this rate by the time she is 9 mo. I may need to start cutting out some feedings. That sounds cruel to me. I think when she starts moving a little more she will lose. Right now she is still so content to sit in my arms. Stil such a baby. She smiled at the dr. and the nurses the whole time. Such a sweetheart. I am so thankful she is mine. I hope I can have many more like her. She is such a delight.
1 comment:
Hahaha! Maida is 19 pounds and 27 1/2 inches and is only five months old! They will for sure have to cut Maida back, I think, cause she is HUUUUUGE! Emily is so precious. I wish that I could see her again. I'm so glad that you have her. And Abby too. You have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment