
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
My handsome man
I love this man so much. He is the wind beneath my wings. (If I had wings that is). He is just amazing. He works two jobs so I can stay at home with our little ones and yet he still comes home and manages to thank me for all I do. He is a wonderful daddy to our girls, I just couldn't manage without him. Thank you for all that you do babe-- it doesn't go unnoticed. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment