Grandpa and Abby and Joel on the 4-wheeler. She is afraid of noise and would only go with the ear muffs on. She loved it though and said it was fun

Me and Grandma after I did her hair.

Emily trying to get Elijah. He is Joel's cousin's little boy and super cute. (I don't know why this picture is sooo small)

Abby playing with her "friends" It is her cousin Abe in the orange and her 3rd cousin David in the red. She loves them and had a blast playing.

Just visiting--- Michelle Heem in the burgundy, Kayley Kopkie, Maria Kopkie, and Liz Kopkie with Emily

Me cutting Elijah's hair. The haircuts are an infamous part of Canadian Thanksgiving. This year I did 10 plus 2 colors and 1 hilite. 
Me and Joels' cousin Lorie
Me and Joel's cousin's wife Michelle
Grandma Faith with her name sake Emily Faith
Here are both Grandpa and Grandma with our girls.

Me and Joels' cousin Lorie

Me and Joel's cousin's wife Michelle

Grandma Faith with her name sake Emily Faith

Here are both Grandpa and Grandma with our girls.

-)





No comments:
Post a Comment