For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The girls
I was trying to get a good picture of the girls to use for our Christmas card. I have about 20 other pictures that I took and these were the better ones. It is hard to get Abby to have a decent look on her face.
3 comments:
I like the third one!! And the second one too!
I love the third one down of Abby so much it makes me want to cry (not that that takes much right now).
The first one is really precious too!
Oh Hannah... missing them.
Post a Comment