Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Auntie Leah left :-(

We sure enjoyed having auntie here and it went by way too fast. The house feels empty without her and we don't know when we get to see her next. She has no plans to come back so we really don't know when it will next be. Abby just adores her though and is very sad tonight. She wouldn't even let me sing to her. She told me she wanted Auntie too. Poor pumpkin.

Here are the girls in aunties suitcase. I think she would have packed them right up along if she could have
They were both riding horsey
auntie Leah with her nieces
Abby was giving her a kiss here.

2 comments:

gladtommygabby said...

How fun would it be to go and visit Leah in England? How long will she be living there? That would be really hard having my sister so far away:(

Hannah said...

I know- I don't know if I will ever be able to though with finances as they are and I still want to have more babies. It might be 15 years down the road before I can get there. She wants to live there forever though so we will see. I hate having her so far away. I don't like that she misses my kids growing up.