Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Business of being Born

I saw a website today that you have to check out. I need to see this movie. It is www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com It is about what we are being lied to about and how having babies has turned into a money thing and a drug thing ect... I loved my epidural with Emily and couldn't have gone through what I went through with Abby again but I often wonder if it was the right thing to give her all those drugs, and me too. They won't even let you have advil while pregnant but then we can give her narcotics while she is still in me. It doesn't make sense. I don't know what I will do with my next, that epidural really was a miracle for me. I think I might try a little harder to do it natural again and not be so set on the drugs. Anyway- I want to watch this movie and thought I would share it with you guys.

1 comment:

gladtommygabby said...

Interesting.....but definately realistic, it seems like everything is linked to making money these days! I did't have time for the epidural with Thomas but I did for Gabby.It was weird because it wore off for me so they had to re-do it which then worked completely. I didn't feel a thing which was fine for me:) I'm not planning to ever go through this process again....2 healthy, happy children is great for us:)