For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I was trying to get a video of Emily doing her new tricks. She does "sooo big" and claps and waves and crawls but the little stinker wouldn't do it for the camera.
Hannah, Emily reminds me so much of Maida. They don't only look alike sometimes, but just some of the things they do remind me of each other. I wish that I could see her in person. She's so cute!
Do you guys think that she looks like Leah? she is cute. You have pretty girls! I'm sorry Abby was sick. I feel for you. The week before Christmas Jonas, Ella, and I were all throwing up all night long one night. It was awful and I NEVER want to do that again. Sorry!
Kara- I know-- Whenever you send things of Maida I always think that too. It would be so fun to get them together. I would love to see Maida too. They would be adorable together.
Beth-- I have heard people say that Abby looks like Leah but never Emily. Everyone says she looks just like Joel. I am sure she would be honored though. I ended up getting sick lastnight with the puking flu. Emily was up all night crying too she didn't throw up though. She is getting in 3 teeth at once so I can't really tell if that is it or what. I am praying she doesn't get the puking flu though. 2 nights in a row of being up are enough. I need sleep tonight. I am still feeling kind of crummy. Being a mom is really hard sometimes.
Hey Hannah! I'm tagging you... The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
4 comments:
Hannah,
Emily reminds me so much of Maida. They don't only look alike sometimes, but just some of the things they do remind me of each other. I wish that I could see her in person. She's so cute!
Do you guys think that she looks like Leah? she is cute. You have pretty girls! I'm sorry Abby was sick. I feel for you. The week before Christmas Jonas, Ella, and I were all throwing up all night long one night. It was awful and I NEVER want to do that again. Sorry!
Kara- I know-- Whenever you send things of Maida I always think that too. It would be so fun to get them together. I would love to see Maida too. They would be adorable together.
Beth-- I have heard people say that Abby looks like Leah but never Emily. Everyone says she looks just like Joel. I am sure she would be honored though. I ended up getting sick lastnight with the puking flu. Emily was up all night crying too she didn't throw up though. She is getting in 3 teeth at once so I can't really tell if that is it or what. I am praying she doesn't get the puking flu though. 2 nights in a row of being up are enough. I need sleep tonight. I am still feeling kind of crummy. Being a mom is really hard sometimes.
Hey Hannah! I'm tagging you...
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Post a Comment