Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life

I have always liked plumb but I am loving thier new c.d. You can listen to it here. It is so sweet and so what I want for my girls. http://www.plumbinfo.com/
Abby is now going both poop and pee on the toilet and hasn't had an accident in awhile. Tonight she was standing next to me and all of a sudden says "Mommy the pee came and I am soaking wet and it was really on purpose." She is too funny. We were playing memory tonight and she told looked at 3 cards and she tells me "mommy I cheated and it was really on accident." What a stinker-- Poor Emily. She is getting 3 teeth through at once and is running a fever and had a poop all the way up her back. To get the shirt off poop went in her hair and everything. I was gagging cleaning it up. Sometimes being a mom is so not glamourous but always sooooo worth it!!

No comments: