Today I had a playdate and there were 9 kids here. It was crazy but fun. It was just a neighborhood mom get together but I had a friend from Waconia come too. I feel really bad though because Abby got sick with the puking flu lastnight. I had no clue she wasn't feeling well. Around 8 lastnight she started screaming and then was quiet and then would scream again and then quiet. My stomach got instantly sick because I just knew she had thrown up. It was such a mess. I don't know how I cleaned it and her up. I am talking major mess-- I had to wash her hair 4 times to get it all out. I am sooo not a throw up person so I really don't know how I made it through. Joel was working his 2nd job so I had no other option. She ended up throwing up all night long and hasn't now since 6 am and now she is acting pretty normal. In fact, she just walked downstairs carrying a lean pocket wanting me ot make it for her. I guess she is feeling pretty well. I am exhausted though. Emily poked through 2 teeth lastnight and was up a lot too. I am just praying she doesn't get the puking flu now on top of it. The little girl Caroline that I watch just got it this morning. Yuck-- I hate sickness.

Me with Emily, Nia-- He is not quite 5 weeks and Abby

The kids

Emily and her future boyfriend Elijah

Abby and her bud Eva
2 comments:
What a nightmare.....I hate the puking! You sound like you did a great job though! We had Gabby into Children's ER yesterday am, she has a double ear infection and an eye infection! Poor thing, she's only 11 weeks old! The nights have been tough here too...
I know-- I hate it too. I just don't deal well with it. I ended up getting the puking flu lastnight. Emily was up alot too. She is getting 3 teeth in and really crabby. Poor Gabby. Is she doing ok? Did she get it from daycare? She is too young to be getting that garbage. I think you should bring her out here and I would watch her! :-)
Post a Comment