Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cat Scan results

The Dr. just called me with my catscan results. I have a kidney stone in my left kidney. As of 2 weeks ago it was still in my kidney so they don't think that is what made me so sick unless I had another one pass. She did say this kidney stone could have been in there for years and that is why I have blood in my urine off and on. It doesn't make sense though as to why that amount of blood is increasing. Otherwise- I have a small cyst on my right kidney. I have lots of follicles on my ovaries (that is good for future baby making :-) ). My uterus, bladder ect... all looked normal so that is great. She told me if I feel lots of pain on my left lower back side we know that it is the kidney stone passing. I have been having tons of cramping the last 3 nights and lots of lower back pain but nothing severe. It just keeps feeling like I am going to get my period but it never comes. Frustrating--

No comments: