For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Headaches
I have a praise to report. A month ago I went to see a homeopathic doctor. I was very skeptical but so desperate to get rid of my headaches that I just had to give it a try. I had a two hour appt. with her and told her everything. They want to know everything that is going on in your life. It was interesting. I started my remedy 3 1/2 weeks ago and at first I had a horrible migraine that lasted for 3 days. After that I went 9 days (amazing) without a headache. Then I had a two day headache-- I was still able to function during it though. I have now gone another 7 days without one. I am just so amazed. I have to give the credit to God. He is so amazing. I finally feel like a human being again. I can enjoy my kids and my husband and not always have this fear of getting a debilitiating headache. Part of my is afraid to say I am healed incase it comes back but that isn't faith then- so I have to believe I am healed and won't ever go through another season like that in my life. The remedy she gave me was very hormonal and that is what I have felt all along was wrong with me. I was right-- My hormones have just had a really tough time this time. Thank you all for your prayers--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment