We went to Jill's yesterday and Jess was there with her 9 week old Gabby. She was so precious. Makes me start feeling like I want another.
Jill reading to the girls.

Here is Abby and Gabby

Me holding Gabby. It seems like so long ago since Emily was this little.

Sofia holding Emily

Here are all 4 girls. Abby, Emily, Sofia, and Gabby

Emily and Gabby

7 comments:
Oh I have the cutest nieces in the world. The other moms must get so jealous when you bring them to playdates :)
p.s. not that other kids aren't cute! That sounded kind of iffy. Haha! But it's just that my nieces are the cutest! And I'm not at all biased...
Yes-- that does sound a little biased!!! That is ok though- I would be feeling bad if you thought the other kids were cuter. I think and hope everyone mom thinks theirs is the cutest so I don't think anyone is ever jealous. That would be sad though--
Such cute pictures! It was so fun to get all of the kids together. We will have to do it more often! I know Thomas would love to play with all of the girls:)
Hi Jess- That was fun. We should make a point to do it more. I am sure Abby would have fun playing with Thomas too.
I had a great time as did Sofia...Maybe this weekend or next we can all get together again before I go to Florida..Jess, you have to use your last tanning session too...
gosh, that picture of me looks kinda crazy. I have this weird tired smile going on.
Hannah, how was swimming? I really want to go soon!
Jill :-)
Hey Jill-Swimming was good. The next few weekends I am busy but I am coming on the 31st. to watch Sofia right? What date do you leave for Florida?
Post a Comment