
Emily loved to dig through the wrapping paper
Daddy got Abby a drill just like his.
Eating lunch-- Emma, Abby, and Abe.
The decorations
It was all decked out (thanks Bev)

Daddy got Abby a drill just like his.

Eating lunch-- Emma, Abby, and Abe.

The decorations

It was all decked out (thanks Bev)

Abby with her birthday cake (thanks Kristin)
She got a whole rain gear set-up. My parents got her the Hermie umbrella and Joel's parents got her the adorable ladybug galoshes and rain jacket. She keeps having me put it on for her. Too bad it is a beautiful sun shiny day. I have a feeling she might start to like the rain.
Kissing Grandma
My parents with the girls
The kids all had fun seeing all the presents. Abby is so in love with her big cousin Emma and Emma is always so sweet to her.

She got a whole rain gear set-up. My parents got her the Hermie umbrella and Joel's parents got her the adorable ladybug galoshes and rain jacket. She keeps having me put it on for her. Too bad it is a beautiful sun shiny day. I have a feeling she might start to like the rain.

Kissing Grandma

My parents with the girls

The kids all had fun seeing all the presents. Abby is so in love with her big cousin Emma and Emma is always so sweet to her.






1 comment:
Oh, I wish I could have been there... My little 3 year old Abby!!! She is a marvel.
Post a Comment