
Emily loves the swing-- She was riding with her friend Haley.

I love this pic. of Abby. It captures her childhood innocence. Remember what it was like to be a child and go swinging. Each time you would get to the top it would feel like you could fly. I used to think I would just take off with the birds. I love how when you are little you can almost believe for a minute that you can do it too. Abby is really in that imagining stage now and tells me that she is going to fly so high and run so far ect.... It just makes me remember...

me with my girls. It isn't the best picture of us but it is us

1 comment:
Oh Hannah-- look at you and your girls! Can you even believe it? What happened to our childhood??? Haha.
I love you three (and Joel too, even though he gets no exposure in these photos :)).
Post a Comment