Thursday, May 1, 2008

Too much

Yesterday was a beautiful day and some friends and I took our kids out to eat and then to an awesome park in a nearby town. It was really fun and I will post some pictures later. When I got home I had two messages from Applebees asking me to come into work. I felt like I had to say yes because I know there will be times that I need people to work for me. When I was leaving the house Abby told me she didn't want me to go and asked me why I had to work so much. That is hard. How do you explain the process of money to a two year old? So it was really hard to leave lastnight. Then I got there and just felt homesick all night. I just wanted to be home with my family. So I have learned 4 nights is just too much. 3 is really my max.

No comments: