For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Poo
This turns my stomach to even write but I have to share-- Emily picked off a piece of bird poop from the sidewalk and ate it yesterday. I wasn't sure what she was chewing on but saw her put something in her mouth so I moved in closer for a better look. Yep, sure enough it was a big black chunk of poop. I didn't know what to do. I called poison control center, knowing that birds carry many diseases I wanted to see what they recommended. He said that if anything she would just get diarrea and vomiting. Sure enough lastnight she started throwing up. Poor little thing is still sick. It is hard to know if it came from the birds or from church on Sunday. One family showed up with a little girl that had been sick since Friday with puking and diarrea and a fever and she actually threw up while we were there-- Yuck. So- We are supposed to be leaving for a trip tomorrow and now I don't know what we will be doing. I just hope that it isn't a contagious thing. I really don't want Abby to start puking or for Joel and I to get it while out of town staying somewhere else. Why does this kind of stuff happen to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you guys going? I hope that you have fun (and don't get sick)!!!
What a nightmare!!!!!!! Hopefully it was just the bird poop that made her sick! Good luck!
Post a Comment