Friday, May 16, 2008

Friend Party

We had a friends party for Abby this year. We took her 3 best friends to the community center to go swimming and then out to the park for pizza and cake. It was a lot of fun. Thank you guys for coming and for the wonderful gifts.

Abby and Sofia-- They have been friends since they were babies
Eva- they met when they were 6 or 7 months old
Here are all the girls, Eva, Abby, Elizabeth, and Sofia. Kristin is Elizabeth's mom and Jill is Sofia's mom and she is holding Emily
Jill and Emily. Emily was a stinker and didn't even want to touch the nice warm water. If her feet even touched it she started crying.
Elizabeth and Emily. Elizabeth is such a sweetheart. She likes babies. She and Abby have been friends since babies too. Kristin and I became immediate friends when we realized we had the same babies. They were both horrible sleepers and very crabby babies. We tried to help eachother through it or maybe better put-- we listened to one another complain about it and knew the other person understood!!
The indoor park at the community center. It was pretty impressive and the girls had a hard time climbing up it.
I climed up it with Abby so here we are at the top

Abby was in the helicopter. It was pretty cool. It was just suspended off of the structure so it actually bounced when the kids were in it.


Abby opening her presents
She got a bunch of great things. She got a dora puzzle that we have already done like 5 times. Thank you everybody for the great gifts. She loves them all.
Abby and Eva opening gifts


My friend Kristin who makes the cakes. This is her 4th cake she has made for us. Thank you so much Kristin-- You really do a great job!!
Here is Abby's castle cake
It was really neat, and good to eat too!
Jill and Sofia
Abby wants to say Thank you to all her friends and that she loves you and she wants to have another swimming party soon. :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness-- look at Emmy's thunder thighs!!! I love her!!!

I wish I could have come to the party :(

That cake is AMAZING! Too bad it must be eaten at the end...

Abby is the prettiest little child in the world. She really is. I'm glad she had fun with her friends :)

Beth said...

Hannah- you look GREAT!

Hannah said...

Thanks guys- You are so sweet. I would have to agree with you Leah but I am a little biase. Beth--you are such an angel. I have been feeling really awful about myself tonight. That was a nice pick me up!