Thursday, May 22, 2008

all our hard work

We have been working so hard to get ready for our garden. We had to haul all the rock out. Haul in 4 yards of black dirt. I hurt in places I didn't even know I could hurt. Joel redid all the edgers- digging them level with the ground and getting them perfectly straight. It looks great. We are going to go around the whole house hauling out all the rock, hauling in more dirt and redoing all the rock. We just want it to look nice and straight and even with the grass. It is going to be a ton of work but will look so nice when done. We are going to move some of our plants around too.

Here is our garden. I can't wait until we get our first crop!
...
These our are raspberry bushes. We also have a blueberry bush coming.
Here are our strawberry plants. They already have fruit coming so we will have some to eat soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I bet Abby likes helping with the garden :)