Monday, May 19, 2008

A whole new dimension

I never understood why your parents told you to quit playing with your food when you were just pushing it around on your plate. That isn't playing with it-- that just isn't wanting to eat it. I now know what playing with your food is. Abby talks to it. Today the chicken finger was a daddy and the hashbrown was a mommy and they were kissing and telling eachother that they love one another. Then a half of a chicken finger was the little kid and she was being naughty and had to go to bed. It was hilarious. I will never think of food the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! THAT IS HILARIOUS! Oh, I want to be there to see :)

I think that image of having your little girlies on loan from God is such a good one. And I think the conviction that you are leading by example is such a key one. You're on the right track as far as this Auntie is concerned! And you have my prayers for your girls and you and Joel to back you up when you're feeling a bit insecure :)

Love you!

Beth said...

I love posts about the little things. That's great! Their imaginations are great, aren't they? very funny.