Monday, May 12, 2008

For Leah

Leah mailed a package for Abby from England and on it was a picture of Abby and Leah that she wanted put up in Abby's room if possible. I just wanted to show her that I got it put in a frame right away. I actually have had a spare frame just sitting there Leah and I was waiting for a good pic. to put in it. I just had to show you that it is there. Thank you for her book too. She loves it. I have already read it twice today. We love you!!
Abby's new flower lights. I just had to include them in here too. She loves them and wants to have them on all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I love that photo of us. I have it framed on my desk...

Hannah said...

Thank you for sending it.