Thursday, May 1, 2008

Couch jumpers

Abby took the cushions off the couch and she and Emily climbed right up there and started jumping. Emily had been giggling and giggling before I turned on the camera. It has been an interesting evening. Joel is working so we are bored and Abby was coming up with all kinds of things to do. We were running from monsters who were trying to eat us. Then Emily turned into a monster and we had to run away. I tell you- this little girl is so full of imagination. I love to listen to the things she comes up with. She is really a fascinating little person. It is fun how I can tell her that I have some peanuts to throw to the monster and she comes and takes the imaginary peanuts from my hand and then throws them and then comes back to put the peanut bag back in my hand. How amazing-- She is going to be 3 in 13 days. Wow--

Leah- you didn't get to finish hearing what she said but right after the camera shut off she said, "I love you lots Auntie Leah, come back to see me." I am so bummed I was out of memory stick so you couldn't hear that. She said it so earnestly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched this 3 times and then made my friends watch it with me twice!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!