Friday, May 16, 2008

Yard work and chubby baby

Joel dug a trench through the whole back yard and buried our sump-pump line. It was making a soggy mess in our yard and we wanted it to drain at the bottom. He did a great job. He did the majority of it although I did help a little. He is also working on redoing our landscaping so I will have to take some pictures of that soon.
My chubby baby. She puts the necklaces on all by herself now and she gets so proud to wear them.
She is just too precious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that handsome landscaper you have!

And that GORGEOUS chubbalubba! Oh, I want to pick her up and snuggle her so much!

Beth said...

Kate's doing the same thing with Ella's necklaces! It's so fun how they mimic the older one, isn't it? Emily sure is cute! (I bet you don't hear that enough- do you?!)

Hannah said...

Thanks guys-- I actually don't hear it as much as I heard it and still hear it about Abby. I think she is beautiful though!!!