Tomorrow our family is embarking on an adventure. We are going to attempt a vacation! My parents are coming to pick us up and we are going to Wisconsin Dells. Our little family of 4 has never shared a room all together. It should be interesting. My parents were really great and got us our own room at a resort so if there is crying at least we will be the only ones hearing it. My oldest brother Josh and his wife, Paula are coming and so is my youngest brother Jonah. My mom has even willingly told us that she will take the girls for a day so Joel and I can go to the water parks by ourselves. That should be really fun. I am just praying we survive the car ride, it is 5 hours with kids and my dad's driving-- what a combo! :-)
I am sure I will have lots of tales and pictures when I get back. Have a great weekend everybody!
2 comments:
Oh, I wanna be there!!!
Have a fun time!! I wish we could get away for a weekend!
Post a Comment