Caleb's Mullet
Joel and I had no clue that he had one so when he pulled up lastnight we just couldn't quit laughing. Caleb and Jonah for years have sung a song about having a mullet. "Business in the front and party in the back." He actually did it weeks before having to chop it all off and leave for boot camp.
Uncle Caleb and Abby
Uncle Caleb and Emily-- Doesn't he look great with short hair?!!Caleb-- We love you and will miss you and will be praying for you constantly. I will be thinking of you alot during boot camp! Good Luck!
3 comments:
The mullet is just gross :) But I liked what he had going when he had long hair that wasn't a mullet! I'm not a fan of the army style...
It was fun to talk to him when he was at yours and to hear how he talks to Abby and Emmy :) Haha. "Honey" and "Sweetie" and all :)
I can't believe our little brother is headed off to boot camp! What is he thinking?!
I can't believe that he's old enough to have facial hair!!! :)
The Army has been good to us, and I hope that Caleb has as good of expirience. I'll be praying. I know that boot camp can be hard.
Your brother is brave.
Post a Comment