Monday, August 4, 2008

concerned

I have been researching cellphones and cordless phones and I have not really liked what I have found. Basically, there has been a huge cover-up on the governments part (suprise, suprise). The cellphone and cordless phones radiation can and will and has caused brain cancer. It also causes lots of other issues for children. Everything I have read says no child under 16 should use a cell phone at all. I know that I tend to be overly worried so I am hoping this is one of those things so I would like any and all feedback from anyone who knows anything about this. From everything I have read having a cordless phone is like having a microwave non-stop on in your house. It is scary. Especially considering I do have young children and the radiation affects thier growing minds differently. I have unplugged all our phones and replaced it with one corded phone downstairs. This is inconvient though as there is no caller id or answering machine. I would rather be safe than sorry though. One of the issues that can result from using the cell-phone and cordless phone is recurring headaches and also hormonal issues. It is scary how it affects everything. Larry King live had a show about this and how much it is covered up by the government/media. I will post some links but go on and do your own research. The findings are very alarming.

It is hard as everything in this day and age is electronically digitally wired: computers, baby monitors, security systems, microwaves, even our dishwashers. They all carry amounts of radiation. I just know that I use the phone a lot and want to make it safer for me and my kids. I also do feel this is a good reason to start weaning myself from the phone. I really want to spend the time with my kids and not on the phone. I am going to start homeschooling Abby this year with preschool curriculm so that is going to take up a lot of time too.

Here are the links and let me know what you think of everthing and what your own research uncovers:
http://kdka.com/seenon/cell.phones.tips.2.777727.html

http://www.healthandenvironment.org/wg_emf_news/772

http://www.emfsafehome.com/emf_recommendations.htm

http://beyondcreativity.blogs.com/mblog/ethics/index.html

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/aug2007_report_cellphone_radiation_01.htm

Also, I just looked through the cell-phone manual and they say to limit your own and your kids exposures

No comments: