Happy little Emily with her balloon
Both girls with thier balloons
taking a much needed break
Here we are at the beach and the girls didn't want to play at the park or in the water. They wanted to sit around and share snacks. For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Happy little Emily with her balloon
Both girls with thier balloons
taking a much needed break
Here we are at the beach and the girls didn't want to play at the park or in the water. They wanted to sit around and share snacks.
1 comment:
Emily's so cute with her little balloon!! I CANNOT WAIT to see this little one in November, Hannah!!
Post a Comment