This was our church's float in the parade. The girls have never been to a parade before and loved it! We got bucket loads of candy. It was ridiculous!For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, August 18, 2008
City Days
Our town had its city days this weekend and we took part in pretty much the whole thing. The church does a dunk tank as a fundraiser. I was supposed to sit in it but when I showed up they had already shut it down. I was kind of glad I didn't have to.
This was our church's float in the parade. The girls have never been to a parade before and loved it! We got bucket loads of candy. It was ridiculous!
This was our church's float in the parade. The girls have never been to a parade before and loved it! We got bucket loads of candy. It was ridiculous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment