For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, August 7, 2008
dead fly
I just ate a fly! I am not kidding. I made one of my wholesome veggie wraps for lunch and took a bite and then looked at my food and there was a black thing. I took a closer look and it was half off a fly. I spit what was in my mouth and sure enough there was the other half...already been chewed. How nasty is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, you gross girl.
Post a Comment