For those of you who didn't notice I decided to give my blog a facelift. I found a template named Emily and thought it was fitting so that is what you will be seeing now. I have so many other things I should be doing but isn't that the way life always is. I am now working 4 nights a week. I feel it! I don't know how I am going to stay out until 11-1:00 4 nights in a row and get up with kids at 7 each morning. This season too shall pass.
I am off to get ready for work.
1 comment:
Oh you poor thing!!!
But you're so right, it's only a season...
I like the pretty green background.
And I was looking at last post's photos again and I love how Emily's little face is a huge, brightly shining smile in almost every one!!
Post a Comment