Sunday, August 10, 2008

sad news

We just recieved news that Joel's aunt Vangie went home to be with Jesus. She was the one I wrote about earlier asking for prayers because of her diagnosis of terminal cancer. I can't wait until I get to heaven someday and can ask God why some people who pray for miracles/healings get them while others don't. I know we can't possibly understand his perfect will so we just have to trust and believe. It is still really sad though. If you think of them you can pray for her family she left behind. Thanks!

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hannah, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for the family. You are right- there is NO way to possibly understand why God does things. He is so confusing sometimes-!, but there's one thing for sure... HIS WILL IS PERFECT. We can trust in that and know that whatever happens, happens for a reason. I'm sorry again about Joel's aunt. Many many hugs and prayers.