Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California visitors

We had the privelage yesterday of my Uncle Mike and Aunt Bree coming to see us. They are from California and we haven't seen them for a year. Abby was so excited for them to come- she kept telling me her friends were coming. As soon as they got here she immediately warmed to them and was trying to get them to play all kinds of games. It was really lovely to see them as my aunt has become quite a confidant to me lately. I really appreciate her! (My Uncle Mike too!) I just wish they lived closer so we could see them more often.


Aunt Bree and Abby
Aunt Bree and both girls
Aunt Bree and Emily
Uncle Mike, Aunt Bree and the girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to see them!! I want to hear all about your visit! I love that Abby remembers them and loves them when she only sees them once a year! How did Emily warm? She looks cozy enough :)