Abby is now going pee and poop on the toilet. What an accomplishment for her. I pushed her about it before we had Emily and then she got really afraid of the toilet so I backed off and now she decided on her own to do it. We are so proud of her.
Emily is crawling. Just slowly. She started a week ago and is still working on getting the hang of it. It is amazing how fast they grow. I wish I could just stop the clock. She is also in a big mommy's phase. She has to see me every moment. I can't take a shower without her screaming when I go behind the curtain. It is ridicolous but I have to remind myself it is just a phase. I am in Park Rapids at my parents right now. Joel had to go to Chicago for the week. Abby is having a blast here and keeps telling me she just doesn't like being at her house. How nice-- Too bad that is where she has to be for the next 16 years of her life.
1 comment:
Hi,
I leave for florida on the 6th...
I am still planning on bringing Sofia to your house this Friday to play if that still works for you.
Also, yes on the 31st at my house.
Jill :-)
Post a Comment