
My sweet Emily. She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast we are nearing age 1. I really wish the 0-1 stage would take twice as long. It just goes by soo fast. She is such a little joy too. I am starting to want another but I will wait----

For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16


3 comments:
Emily IS getting so big! Look at those teeth!! What happened to our little babies, Hannah?! They are growing up way too fast. By the way, you have two of the cutest kids. You have really been blessed.
That's really nice of Aunt Julee to stop by, huh?! Wish I could :)
Love you!
Thanks Kara-- You are so sweet. Maida is really a doll too. I would love to get them all together.
Leah-- I wish you could just stop by too. Wouldn't that be perfect-
Post a Comment