Monday, May 12, 2008

Dedication Service

We had the privilege of having our girls dedicated this past Sunday (Mothers Day). It was a very special service and our pastor did a great job. Both of our parents were able to come to it and so that made it extra special. What a responsibility we have as parents to train our children up in accordance to God's will. That means knowing what His will is and we ourselves living in obedience to it. That is no small task! It is so wonderful to know we have the backing of our church to help us live for God and teach our children what that means.



3 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hannah,this looked like such a special event. I'm so proud of you and Joel for being great Christian parents. I strive to be like you. Thanks for the good example.

On a side note, you looked so beautiful for Mother's Day. :)

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, Hannah!

I wanted to be there for this. I was supposed to be godmother :( Can I be godmother anyway??

Love you. Love them. Lovelovelove!

Hannah said...

Thank you guys--- Leah-- Of course you can be their God Mother. You always have been anyway- just not official I guess. I didn't know when you were coming home next and I wanted to have them dedicated.
Kara- you are so sweet. I am for sure not perfect. My kids would be the first to tell you that-- well maybe Joel :-). I just pray for God's guidance as I know you do too. Our girls will grow up to be lovely women Kara-- Just keep praying it!