Monday, August 11, 2008

long drive

Joel's uncle Dave called tonight and asked him to be a pallbearer for his aunt's funeral. We are going to be in Canada for the funeral. This situation is so sad. They lost thier son a few years ago and the son left behind a wife and 4 kids. They have just dealt with so much loss already. Please pray for them. His aunt was an amazing woman who loved God. Even with the death of her son she just kept loving God- and believing in his perfect will.
She really left a legacy for all of us to follow. I hope I can have half the strength and trust in God she has shown in her lifetime. Thank you for your prayers for his family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor family! How is Joel taking it? I will be praying...

Kara Scharrer said...

When is the funeral?