
Emily kissing him
Abby


Abby

Me 36 weeks

The girls love to touch my tummy
kissing him again

I am so anxious for this wed. when my sister in law Danie comes. She is great at taking pictuers and is going to photograph me and my family with my tummy. I am sure she will capture some great shots.

kissing him again

I am so anxious for this wed. when my sister in law Danie comes. She is great at taking pictuers and is going to photograph me and my family with my tummy. I am sure she will capture some great shots.
There's not much time left. I'm down to 28 days if I go full-term, which I won't. The baby is too large and the dr. won't let me. I lost part of my mucus plug last week and I have an appt. today so we will see how everything is. I am hoping I go this week so we can go up north to Christmas next week. I guess time will tell. I want him to come in God's perfect timing.
2 comments:
LOVE the belly!! :)
Oh my goodness, I love these photos!! Especially the one where it looks like Emmy is trying to take a bite out of that belly :)
I can't believe there's going to be a new baby here soon!!! I wish I could cuddle him... :( He'll be SO HANDSOME!
Post a Comment