Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Joel sleeping on the couch
The girls sleeping under the lights of the tree

They all got new slippers tonight and are pretty proud of them.


Decorating a birthday cake for Jesus



Emily modeling with her present




Abby picked up two of her favorites to take a picture with





Emily loves hard animals so we went to Michaels and got a whole bunch for a 1.00 each. Best deal ever!!!!


My nativity set-- well- the first part of it. It is going to take several years before I have it all but I am so excited to have a nice nativity! Yeah!!!!!











Joel and his girls








Me and my girls-- excuse the lack of make-up... it was a long night lastnight filled with painful contractions and then a long day today. I am just beat! Our family-- self snapshot...not the greatest





Joel reading the Christmas story to the girls










Our candelight dinner







No comments: