Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For Auntie

The girls recieved a package yesterday from Auntie Leah and today I let them each open one of their joint gifts from her. Inside was clothes to dress their dollies in. They were so delighted. They also opened the present for baby boy Kopkie (I assumed it would be something I needed to wash so I let them ahead of time). Inside was a darling cap and mittens that look soo stylish and adorable. There was also a cute little pair of shoes. How fun. Thanks Auntie Leah!

I think baby boy will be here soon. I was up until two with painful contractions lastnight and nausea and this morning I lost more of my mucus plug. It shouldn't be long!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute little Swedish things! Wow Hannah...you're so close! Yay!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness-- I LOVE IT!
They are just... stars. So bright and shining. The most beautiful children in the world in every way :) I miss them like mad, is it noticable?

It's hardest at Christmastime...

Will you please take more video around Christmas and them with their little brother when the handsome little man is born??

Love you!