Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sayings

My sister called me from Sweden today and as I was telling her things the girls have been coming up with she insisted that I put them on my blog. So- here's to Leah! :-)

We were asking Emily what we should name the baby and in all seriousness she said Monster's Inc. A few hours later, she then changes her mind and says we should name him Curious George. If only it could be that simple!

Yesterday we made gingerbread houses with a good friend and after I had a stop to make at Costco and while we were walking around the store Emily grabs my face inbetween her chubby hands and tells me, "Mom- you are a really handsome woman." Thanks Emily! That is what I have always aspired to be....a handsome woman.

I was thinking Abby had one too but I can't remember what it was. They are just too precious. It sure will be sad when there are no little ones in the house anymore. I adore these stages!

2 comments:

Beth said...

ha ha ha... these are great! thanks for making her post them, Leah. :)

Leah said...

I LOVE IT!!!
You are very welcome, Beth :) I'm glad you enjoyed them too!