For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Friday, December 25, 2009
For Auntie Leah
Leah has been asking for more video of her girls so here goes.... I don't know why the quality is so dark but you can still hear them Leah!
Oh I love it!!! I love how Emily mimics EVERYTHING Abby says :) And their precious voices!! And I should count how many times they said, "Thank you, Auntie Leah" because it's alot :) Hehe. And the gifts weren't even very exciting-- just small and light-weight for posting ;)
2 comments:
Apparently you have to add me as a friend on Youtube before I can see the video!! My youtube screenname is HisPoetry...
Oh I love it!!!
I love how Emily mimics EVERYTHING Abby says :) And their precious voices!! And I should count how many times they said, "Thank you, Auntie Leah" because it's alot :) Hehe. And the gifts weren't even very exciting-- just small and light-weight for posting ;)
OH, I MISS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for doing a video!
Post a Comment